Books: Show us your summer reading list.
Submitted by marvel is my pen name.
I did used to make those...it's been awhile.
Number one, of course, is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- I want to finish Going Postal and Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett
- Whatever my daughter brings home in the YA and light SciFi genres
- I'd like to hunt down some out-of-print Rex Stouts that I haven't read in years. I think I have all the latest reprints, but there are more that weren't brought back.
- I'll also likely run through Sayers and Wodehouse again, and a Trollope or two...
- Oh! I would very much like to read The Murder Ballad, the second novel by that illimitable Voxer, Jane Hill (She also has a new one coming out later this year; as ever, published in the U.K. first.)
- However, I have been working on several different pieces of writing of my own. If I do not finish one of them this summer, I will drown in tears of hopelessness come September, so I cannot extend the list to include many new entries; after all, I have at least one more year of homeschooling for which I'll need to prepare, and that takes up a goodly amount of time each August.